- Glossary of Terms
Pleated Two-Layer Design.
Ergonomic design provides excellent breathability and ensures freshness and comfort even when used for an extended period.
Masks contain two layers of 100% polypropylene, spunbond SS (2 ply), non-woven fabric providing a superior penetration barrier.
• Bacterial filtration efficiency greater than 99% for media larger than 3 microns
• Fluid resistant, this product provides protection against the penetration of fluids and meets ASTM F1862-17* Level 1 standard
• Breathability – meets Level 1 standard for Differential Pressure EN 14683:2019 Annex C** which measures how easily the wearer can breath through the mask
• Safe – meets Class 1 standard for 16 CFR 1610 (2008) which measures flammability of clothing textiles
• Non-FDA Approved
* Test evaluates the resistance of a medical face mask to penetration by a small volume (~2 mL) of synthetic blood at a high pressure (80mmHg)
** Test evaluates the differential pressure of water per cubic cm at a flow rate of 8L/minute
All masks are individually wrapped.
|D11011LB||Adult Pleated Face Mask||8 3/4”L x 3 3/8” W||Light Blue||36||720|
|D11011WH||Adult Pleated Face Mask||8 3/4”L x 3 3/8” W||White||36||720|
|D11011BK||Adult Pleated Face Mask||8 3/4”L x 3 3/8” W||Black||36||720|
|D11015LB||Youth Pleated Face Mask||7 3/8" L x 3 1/2" W||Light Blue||36||1044|
|D11015WH||Youth Pleated Face Mask||7 3/8" L x 3 1/2" W||White||36||1044|
|D11015BK||Youth Pleated Face Mask||7 3/8" L x 3 1/2" W||Black||36||1044|